Saturday 11 February 2012

Kate Moss lipstick

When i saw thesse in Boots, i instantly wanted the whole collection but i restricted myself to the colours i thought i might wear the most. There are seven colours in the collection and they are all created by supermodel Kate Moss. The colours i got were shades number 01, 08 and 12.

As you can see my most used shade is 08 but that's because I'm trying to make it my replacement everyday colour as my MAC lipstick in Mocha is coming to the end of it life and until it gets re-promoted, I'm going to have to compromise. The lipsticks are very pigmented and very mouisturing, they are great quality for the price and I really do love them. A plus side is that they taste amazing (you know what I mean), and at £4.49 from Boots I can't think of a downside apart from the fact the product always finds a way into my teeth.
01 is by far my favourite colour, its a true red and I'm actually in love, I bought 08 as I just wanted to try a mauve pink and I do like the colour but I'm not one for a simple lip, 12 is a lovely coral orange and I only bought this to add some colour to my everyday outfits which consist of black Leigh jeans and some form of t shirt and jumper.
Overall I'm really impressed with this range and I think I'm going to pick up some more once I get the funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment