Sunday 12 February 2012

Dollar No7

Just thought I would update with a quick nail of the day, It was my cousins wedding today so I thought I would share the colour that I wore on my nails. Was originally going to show you an outfit of the day but it was such a long service that as soon as i got in the house it was pitch black outside and i just wanted to get into my pyjamas.

The first coat of this nail polish was very sheer, but on the second it was fully opaque, I then applied the gems onto my nails with nail glue and then covered them with a clear top coat. I'm not usually a fan of the gems on nails look, but since it was a special occasion I decided to go all out, plus I think it matched my bag. (The bag is from Accessorize, I bought it in the sale so i'm not sure if it's still available).
This polish is available from all large Boots stores and costs £7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment