Wednesday 8 February 2012

NAKED 2

As many Beauty fans may know last year the infamous NAKED  palette was released and I am one of the many people that can now not live without it. I do my everyday looks with it, it has become a necessaries to me and when I travel without it I do feel a little lost. But earlier this year Debenhams has recently released the follow up Naked 2 on their website. The palette itself is not available in stores yet, so I ordered mine online and I couldn't be happier.
 The shades in this pallet differ from the NAKED palette as they have much more cooler undertones and are more darker. If I had to choose which one I preferred it would be the original Naked but I haven't warmed to this palette yet and I think once i work out some more secure looks I may change my mind.
The pallet comes with 12 shades, but since it has being released later in the UK than America I'm sure you've heard this before. My overall disappointment with the NAKED palettes is that they focus more on shimmer's and glitters and I'm more into matte shades, but I still love the selection and my favourite shades from this pallet are Foxy, tease, Verve and Suspect.
As well as the shadows the pallet comes with a double ended brush, which is very high quality and very useful if you just want to put this in your bag without having to add brushes which takes up more space. Also it comes with NAKED  lipgloss.

 I love this little addition, I am normally the person that has lip gloss attached to her hair making it sticky for the rest of the day as its probably gale force winds outside. But i really like this gloss, Iv'e decided to only apply this when I'm indoors and in just gives a pink tint to the lips instead of full on colour.
Please ignore my face but on my right eye I have the latest NAKED 2 tutorial look done by Fashionita804 on YouTube. this was a quick attempt as I need to do my textile's coursework but the Naked pallet can be purchased on the Debenhams website for £36.00 I got 10% thanks to the Daily Mail I'm not sure if this offer is still on but check at the top of the website to make sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLB-yiQnpjA&list=UULhLyKIZYf4lCcilMujzXAA&index=2&feature=plcp Tutorial sorry that it looks so bad on my eye, in a rush not done properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment