Sunday 12 February 2012

Fotd

I usually wear one makeup look everyday and then change this look every 2 months or so to get the use out of my collection but i do wear different looks for going out to town or just going somewhere nice with friends.
I recently went to Sunderland a few days ago and didn't fully appreciate my make-up till I saw this photo, I do enjoy a vampy lip and when in need of looking older its the first thing I put on.
Product's used:
From the NAKED pallet I used the shades Naked for my base (I also used Urban Decay Eden primer but I fogot to include it), Buck in my crease and Darkhorse to deepen the outer corners. I normally just use concealer to hide any imperfections rather than sweating of foundation while dancing, mascara, liner and highlight are all in the correct areas and Mac prolong wear lip liner in kiss me quick was darkened with Kate Moss lipstick in shade 04. (Yes I bought another shade, I have a serious soft spot for these).

No comments:

Post a Comment