Monday 13 February 2012

Mini Haul

So today I went to York with Annalee, originally our train got cancelled but the train before ours was delayed so while running to catch it in not appropriate footwear we managed to get on before it pulled out. We did visit alot of stores but i tried to restrict myself to a budget as i'm saving up for the ALEX chest of drawers from IKEA.
 H&M -£24.99
 H&M - £9.99

Iv'e being wanting the metallic sweater for ages and I finally decided to purchase it, the shoes were more of an impulse buy iv'e being wanting a new pair of flats for a while and the light pink ballet slippers from Topshop caught my eye but these are a more prettier compromise and I really do love them. I will do an in-depth review on the polishes later but the make-up products were purchased from zing a small beauty shop which sells discounted REVLON products and other bits and pieces in case you ever visit York.

2 comments:

  1. i have the nicki nail polishes, they're gorgeous. also love that sweater!xx

    ReplyDelete