Wednesday 25 January 2012

TOPSHOP Tawny smokey eye palette

I recently went to TOPSHOP and found this palette on a table by the makeup section, iv'e being eyeing it up for a while the colours are warm and perfect for everyday use and they seemed to be quite creamy and pigmented. I finally decided that this would be the perfect edition to my collection and bought it without hesitation. And I'm quite happy to say that it performs well and is easy just to put in my bag for college for touch ups during the day.
 The palette contains 4 eye shadow colours that are pretty standard neutral colours and an olive green which is my colour to apply everyday as i think it suite my skin tone well. The colours are all highly pigmented and the palette comes with a guide to how to apply them on the back of the packaging if you aren't sure how to use them.
The palette is £10.00 and can be found at the TOPSHOP website or any TOPSHOP store x

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a good palette :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and the price is okay as well (:

      Delete