Sunday 22 January 2012

MAC Ladyblush

First of all I apologize for the already touched product but that's because I normally take swatch photos first. I got this product as a Christmas present of my parents and I enjoy using when my cheeks need that little flush of colour so I look alive in the morning (I get up early). 
The Blush itself is a cremeblend formula and I first heard of this product when I was looking through some of Tanya Burr's tutorials on youtube and came across her Bella wedding tutorial. I loved the simplistic look she created and she is extremely talented, So talented that I went out and bought almost every product she featured in the video.
I do love this blush alot and if your a fan of cream blushes I highly suggest you check this one out. I can only describe the colour as a warm rosy pink with blue undertones the colour i am normally attracted to buy as i know it works well on my skin tone.

The swatch is fairly light you don't have to apply alot of pressure to get the desired colour. You can build this colour up to something stronger but this is the perfect amount of colour I like to apply. This product retails for £17.50 and can be found on the MAC website, MAC counter or a MAC free-standing store x

No comments:

Post a Comment