Friday 27 January 2012

REVLON Blushed Wines

After watching Britain's Next Top Model last season I wanted to look up some of the make-up looks they wore at the shoots. BNTM is sponsored by REVLON so I knew it would be pretty affordable compared too, if they used MAC so I found the tutorials on there facebook and bought some of the products they used. 

The palette i want to talk to you about was used to create an english rose look and I think that is one of the many reasons I picked it up. I love REVLON products, they are good quality and even though they are one of the more expensive drug store brand they are definitely worth what you pay. The palette comes with four eye shadows, a rounded sponge applicator and a precise sponge applicator. The shadows are meant to stay for 12 hours, but since I use a primer this normally happens anyway so i don't know if this is true.
The shadows are well pigmented but not the best, with a satin finish. I think I could use these often but personally I think I will only wear them to recreate the look I saw. To see the tutorials visit the BNTM page and click on videos. The palette costs around £7.99 and can be found in all BOOTS stores as well as other drug stores x

No comments:

Post a Comment