Saturday 28 January 2012

Stila smudge pot in Kitten

Stila smudge pots are considered to be a copy of MAC paint pots and I used to agree but when I purchased it I realised they were of the same quality except for the fact that if you leave the lid off they will most likely shrivel up and become impossible to work with, I witnessed this when I went to go and try the tester at the stand in Boots and finding it to be completely useless. But when just purchased they are creamy and easy to prime or cover your lids with.
I first heard of this on Meganrosettes channel on Youtube and In was very eager to try it out. The product does resemble Bare study by MAC but this colour has more of a peachy glow than just all over shimmer which I get with Bare study. Smudge pots where originally developed to be used as liners but I personally just use it as a base for any of my champagne eye shadows.

Top- When first applied    Bottom- Blended out
This product can be found in larger Boots stores and it retails for £13.00 x

No comments:

Post a Comment