Saturday 28 January 2012

OPI Touring America miniature polishes

I personally love OPI polishes and when I really love a polish from there collections I find the money to buy it even at there high prices of £10.00 because honestly I think they are worth it, you get 15ml of high quality polish (even if you don't use the entire bottle). But anyway the more cost effective way of getting OPI polishes is buying the miniature collection kits which they come out with after a large new release. I loved the cream finishes to a lot of the polishes out of the Touring America collection but didn't get any of them because personally none of them were really worth it. But when I found this in my stocking at Christmas I couldn't of being happier I love all of the colours and I can now top up my nail polish during the day if I chip them (most likely as I take two art subjects at Sixform).
Even though this collection came out late last year the kit is still available at large department stores such as John-Lewis, Fenwick's and Sally's hair and beauty supplies.
This swatch picture doesn't do the polishes justice as you can't see the finishes each polish has but my favourites from this set is A-taupe the space needle and French quarter for your thoughts x

1 comment:

  1. i've yet to buy my first OPI miniature set, i'm just so torn between which to get! really good blog btw!X

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete