Saturday 4 February 2012

Vital Brights

Recently I went to Boot's to browse at the new No7 skincare range but then this new collection caught my eye. Brights and pastels is something that has become really quite popular for Spring. This new collection is focused on the Bright side of things but then Higher end make-up brands such as Lancome are coming out with pastel eye shadows and blushes. This collection is quite small but only two pieces really had me drawn to them.
The packaging is alot different to the permanent range, but this seems to a thing for most No7 collections. I do really like the packaging it's just being really obsessed with the way my collection looks I can't help thinking i would love the products so much more if it fit perfectly with my other No7 products (yes I am judging the make-up on looks sorry about that but since these products are amazing for once i'm not that bothered).
Top: Blush Bottom: Lipstick
The creme blush may seem intimidating but once used in small amounts and blended it gives the most amazing pink flush to your cheeks to just waken your face up. The lipstick is also of the scary nature but the lipstick itself is very moisturising as well as quite pigmented so I was careful to only apply the right amount.
I used it on my friend Kim while she modelled one of my Final pieces for Textiles, as you can see when used cautiously this colour is beautiful.
The products are by No7 a Boots own brand so the can be found online at Boots.com or any Boots stores. The products both cost £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment